While living and working in Edinburgh in 2008 I set out to write one million words in 366 days... but only managed 800,737.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Orbital Resonance

About three weeks ago I mentioned something I was calling ‘Orbital Resonance.’ At the time I think I called it a love letter to Wikipedia. Well, I’ve made it into a kind of ouroboros e-book for your reading pleasure.

Read it: Orbital Resonance c/o Xyzphage

The Xyzphage thing will make sense once you read part three of ‘Orbital Resonance.’

It’s pretty much all tongue-in-cheek, especially the hyperlinking.

This is not to say that I don’t sometimes stand back from the e-book and think: Wow! this is like a hypertext Pale Fire meets Cloud Atlas.

Actually, that was tongue-in-cheek also.

Happy reading.

{{If you like it, spam your friends. If you hate it, spam your enemies.}}

No comments: